It's here! Summer! Sweet, sweet summer. Don't get me wrong. I love my kindergarteners. I love seeing my co-workers every day... But there is nothing quite as amazing as summer. Even more so now that I have my little love bug to play with every day.
And you'd think we'd have all the time in the world for lots of different things... like blogging (I'm kind of bad at updating this... as I knew I would be). But there are a few things that are consuming all of our time...
#1--A baby with some serious separation anxiety. Not that I mind being the "favorite" right now... But some days Kaiden will not let me get out of touching distance. So most things around here are being done with a baby on my hip. You will NEVER find a cuter 22 lb weight to lug around!
#2--Packing! My husband and I will officially become home owners next Monday! I keep teasing my husband that now we can become professional hoarders instead of amateurs. Then we watched Hoarders the other day and I realized we're quite a ways off... But really, I have NO idea how we can have so much STUFF! Kaiden is a great packer. The other day I was emptying a drawer and he watched me reach in several times and put stuff in the box. Then his little hand went in and he helped pack it. When we were done, I taped it up and wrote on it with a Sharpie. Wouldn't you know the little stink grabbed my marker and started drawing on the box! He's such a big help!!! We can't wait to be settled into our new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment